On Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:42:47 -0500 Randy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any Floridians on the list? What does the IT sector look like down
> there? This is my last northern winter.

When I lived in Phoenix about 30 years ago, one of my co-workers at the
bank was originally from Bangor, Maine.  What finally triggered his move
was the summer.  The year before he bailed out, during the period about
May 20 - Sept. 20, it rained from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am every single
weekend. <grin>

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
WWTLRD? - ELX-1 system k2.4.17+xfce+sylpheed