Subject: Linux Security for Enterprise
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:47:36 +0530
From: Deepak Kumar Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello
Recently IBM has given following two excellent white papers on Linux
Security for Enterprise. I liked  white papers very much and found very
useful. The paper pointed out very relevant issues. The papers are available
at following link: -

The whiter paper by IBM on "Linux Security for Enterprise" as available at:
-
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux/whitepapers/secu
rity/les_summary.pdf

The below mentioned document also seems to be a good reading, although I
have not read it properly as I am not able to open it (its.pdf version gives
IO error).

The whiter paper by IBM on "Security Requirement for Deployment of Linux
Kernel in Enterprise Systems" as available at: -
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developer/opensource/linux/whitepapers/security/
les_whitepaper.pdf

Regards
Deepak.

Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://linux.nf

printk("; corrupted filesystem mounted read/write - your computer
        will explode within 20 seconds ... but you wanted it so!\n");
        2.4.3 linux/fs/hpfs/super.c