On Saturday 19 January 2002  3 15:15 pm, Douglas J Hunley dropped these
nuggets of information:
> Tom Wilson babbled on about:
> > Will you be having you hash browns smothered, covered, scattered, and
> > diced?
>
> kurt didn't have any actually. I had scattered, covered, chunked.

Ah yes.  Very nice.  I truly enjoy the Waffle House.  It has been some time
though since I have dined there.

I also enjoy, when on trips down south, a breakfast at IHOP.  Too bad there
aren't any in this wonderful state of Ohio.  (None that I have seen anyway).

--
Tom Wilson
Register Linux user # 199331