On Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:00,Robert Hemus scribed:
> Got my CD-R/RW working!  Keith and Ken and all others who talked about
> cdrom help got me on the right track and X CD Roast WORKS.  Now I get a
> message <set the +s bit on the xcdroast -binary as root>. If I do this,
> will this let roast run in /home/roberet?  If so how is this done?  I
> find the /usr/X11R6/bin/xcdroast and the /usr/bin/X11/xcdroast , but
> where are the binaries?

The download of Xcdroast has a file that explains all that. The latest should
NOT have the s bit set, and they explain how to set up with permissions and
group add.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161