On Thu, Jan 24, 2002 at 02:05:55PM -0500, Matthew Carpenter wrote:
>Note that I just read an article in which Ballmer is quoted as stating
>that Windows 2000 is more stable than Linux, among other BS.  Laughable,
>but public perception is no laughing matter when the whole world is
>involved.

It's probably more stable if one considers the stability of a box sitting
on the shelf, and the likelihood of the shelf being displaced in an
earthquake.  The mass of the licenses and other paper in the box make it a
better paper weight.

Bill

``We shouldn't elect a President;  we should elect a magician.''
    Will Rogers