From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Zoran
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2002 1:31 PM
To: Linux Users list
Subject: Re: problem

Today zohar was heard saying:

->I had a problem with XP, on that platform my mail server and messenger
->was not working so I formatted again and installed W2K and installed
->outlook XP and now it is working. Do anyone can help me what the
problem
->was? So I can solve it in the future if any of my friends can have
that
->problem.

*** I will politely remind you that this is a **Linux** list. I'm not
sure
the details of your problem are of a lot of interest (I'm willingly
using
an understatement here) to this user-base.

I think your specific problem can be best solved by calling the M'$oft
Hot-line.

->Apart from this XP was good, has very quick boot time, good
integration
->of file types, etc.

*** Interesting, I think I'll ditch Linux now and install this product.
especially like the quick boot times: It looks like a very important
feature for the Microsoft OS product line. BTW, does XP allow to
customise
the BSOD or is that feature available in the to be released Norton
Utilities?

->Now after using XP it is clear to me that windows has the same way of
->doing things that Linux does, only GUI make it easy for newbies.

*** Weeell, I don't know... I think I prefer

        :0:
        * ^From.*[EMAIL PROTECTED]*
        /dev/null

to any GUI interface...

Cheers,
Zoran.
--
If you find me, please return me to my $HOME: my address is 'cd'.

P.S. Part of my message should be read with a :-P in mind...