> The most annoying thing is that the audio of the cable channel stays
> on. I don't know how to kill that. If I could kill it, without having
> to shut down kde, I could live with the shut down problem.

Well, I have at least found that my removing the module bttv, the sound
stops. Reinstalling the module is not big deal. So, I may have found the
"work around" for this problem.

Now, if I could just get a working default.ch file, I could solve this
whole thing without even knowing why kwintv can't write that file.

Joel