On Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:13:20 -0500
"Wall, Kurt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Use autoconf.
>
> Kurt

Kurt Susan

   Thanks for your input. Your anwsers were as I thought, just needed to
make sure as I start on this assignment. I will be using C++. This is a
programming assignment for an upper level course @ UNT. It is to be a
web based front frame in a browser talking to a program to build the frams
for display. Something a little new for me, but not at this time a hard challenge.
Should be fun. A whole lot more than my Computer ethics class <g>.

cheers