MS users are so dopey, you just never know.  I got an email the other
day that had a funny title like:

"Great things are happening"

The text part said to run the attachment, which was a microsoft thingee.
I immediately contacted our IS people. I haven't heard back, but I am
starting to think that this was a legitimate email, sent out by our
marketing department. Think about it. Despite all the trouble with worms,
these !@$% idiots are sending out email to eveybody in our organization
with attachments they instruct you to run.  Why executable attachments
even can get around our email system is a wondwer to me.

Joel