kickin 2.4     8^)

On Tuesday 05 February 2002 18:06, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 188 days,  9:24, 13 users,  load average: 2.44, 2.32, 2.28