begin  Michael Hipp's  quote:

| I was under the assumption that it was a 75dpi vs 100dpi thing
| related entirely to which font set to choose (or how to display the
| font perhaps).

no, that's determined (well, *was* -- with anti-aliasing and so on
now, typeface handling is known only to three people, each of whom is
taken a blood oath to protect the secret; they never all three fly on
the same airplane, and one is replaced only if one dies) by the order
of directories in XF86Config.

i am interested in hearing the significance of adding the size
geometry thing, as you are.
--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,