> new ibm linux ad, based on basketball:
>
> "how can anybody that good play for peanuts?"
> "loves the game."

I think this is a *very* subtle ad for SuSE.  The player wearing the Linux
jersey is Detlef Schrempf, former NBA player (Portland last year, Seattle
several years before that and Dallas before that), who was nicknamed "The
Mercedes" for his smooth glide to the hoop, great ball handling for a big
man (6'11"), his consistency over the years, and his German heritage.  He
came to the UW straight from Germany.  A most fitting representative for
SuSE!  ;-}>

   In Harmony's Way, and In A Chord,

   Tom  :-})