begin  Tom Wilson's  quote:

| LMAO....I wonder if that is the work of him again or if someone
| just donwloaded one of the photos and cut him out.   That poor
| fella, little did he know he would be elevated to Internet
| celebrity status.

interestingly, it's actually not him -- the picture on drudge is real.
and the poor fellow involved in the original wtc picture stepped
forward. details, as well as probably the best gallery of him stuck
in odd places, is at http://www.touristguy.com .

but the resemblance on the drudge page is incredible, isn't it?
--
dep

There is sobbing of the strong,
And a pall upon the land;