Douglas J Hunley babbled on about:
> I managed somehow today to find time to figure out how to make SpamAssassin
> run as a sendmail milter. So, as of this afternoon (11-feb-02) all mail
> into and out of linux.nf is scanned for spam. Please note that this will
> NOT prevent the spam from getting through, but all mail recognized as spam
> will be clearly marked as such. In fact, the subject will look like:
> *****SPAM***** <normal subject>
>
> I think that's pretty easy to filter on. Don't you?

oh. forgot to add. do NOT send me mail that gets flagged as spam that is not.
I'll see it and fix it. thanks
--
Douglas J Hunley (doug at hunley.homeip.net) - Linux User #174778
Admin: Linux StepByStep - http://linux.nf

Face it, being one-sided is a BAD THING. Unix was dying because
it was becoming much too one-sided.
        - Linus