Greetings,
Anyone have any experience installing/using Linux on Macs (especially
Powerbooks)?  I'm going to get my hands on an older Powerbook 3400c
tomorrow, and i'd really really like to put Linux on it.  I will say
that my experience with Macs in general is very very little.  I've used
them on a few random occasions, and utterly disliked Mac OS.
I've already looked at the relevant sections of linux-laptop.net but the
bulk of the info is just tips & suggestions, not really guides.
I've found that this little guy is actually supported in SuSE-7.3, which
might be a good thing.
Anyone with tips, or useful websites would be appreciated.

thanks,
Lonni

=====