On 17/11/10 15:49, Carl Turney wrote:
> Lee Begg wrote:
>

>> Try installing openjdk-6-jre (or searching for java 6 in apt or aptitude).

Try "apt-get install", and following the installation of openjdk-6-jre
pay attention to the output you get as you will probably see openproj
then able to continue with it's configuration.  Here's what I see on a
lucid box up to the point of "do you want to continue" (I'm n as I'm not
interested in actually doing this, you can just press enter to select
the capitalised (default) Y option)

ro...@jupiter:~$ sudo apt-get install openjdk-6-jre

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
   ca-certificates-java icedtea-6-jre-cacao java-common
libaccess-bridge-java libaccess-bridge-java-jni openjdk-6-jre-headless
openjdk-6-jre-lib ttf-dejavu-extra
   tzdata-java
Suggested packages:
   default-jre equivs icedtea6-plugin sun-java6-fonts
ttf-sazanami-gothic ttf-kochi-gothic ttf-sazanami-mincho
ttf-kochi-mincho ttf-telugu-fonts ttf-oriya-fonts
   ttf-kannada-fonts ttf-bengali-fonts
   ca-certificates-java icedtea-6-jre-cacao java-common
libaccess-bridge-java libaccess-bridge-java-jni openjdk-6-jre
openjdk-6-jre-headless openjdk-6-jre-lib
   ttf-dejavu-extra tzdata-java
0 upgraded, 10 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 35.8MB of archives.
After this operation, 96.1MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?