On 02/05/11 07:30, Roger Searle wrote:
> On 02/05/11 07:14, Robert Fisher wrote:
>> I cannot seem to open the TV guide at skytv.co.nz
>> http://www.skytv.co.nz/Default.aspx?tabid=116
>>
>> on either Firefox 4, Epiphany 2.30.6 or Chromium 6.0.472.63 (on Linux)
>>
>> I can load the page on IE 8 or Google Chrome on Windows 7 (in a
>> Virtualbox VM on the same machine).
>>
>> Any ideas? Do I need a plug-in or something? It has worked before on
>> Linux boxes.
>>
>> Rob
> It loads OK for me via Chrome 11.0.696.57, Firefox 3.6.16, 64bit
> Maverick.  Not though in Konqueror with flashplugin-alternative.so.
>
> Cheers,
> Roger

OK a bit more info and specifically answers your question as to needing
a plug-in.  On same box as earlier post, having first updated firefox to
v4, and now having upgraded to natty, I can still see the TV guide but
not if I disable the shockwave flash (10.2 r159) plugin.  Is that
enabled or listed in FF Tools > Add-ons > Plugins?

Cheers,
Roger