Alas, no, the American Megatrends (AMI) Aptio Setup Futility in the Asus
1215B doesn't have such an option.

I have some hope in that Arch linux install succeeded and I have seen
rumours on the 'net that Precise Pangolin will do better....

I anxiously await for the .iso download to complete.

Yip Matt Garret hates UEFI.... and the problem with that is he clearly
knows what he is talking about....
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2aq5M3Q76U

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 1:28 PM, Ross Drummond <r...@ashburton.co.nz> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Mar 2012, John Carter wrote:
> > Alas, all indications from what I can see in front of me indicate that
> You
> > and Ross are indeed correct.
> >
> > Carter's Law of Marketing in Action: Once a company reaches a certain
> size,
> > all it's marketing efforts become concentrated on making their customers
> > hate them.
> >
> Some motherboards have the option of enabling legacy boot mode which I
> understand means old style MBR boot loading. Check your bios set up munu or
> motherboard documentation.
>
> Cheers Ross Drummond

PO Box 1645 Christchurch                Email : john.car...@taitradio.com
New Zealand

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.