On 30/09/2014 12:13 p.m., Steve Holdoway wrote:
I'm having massive delays with web based traffic today. I use voda adsl
services.

As an example, a wget of the homepahe of a reference site in Sydney took
over 40 seconds. However, a repeat attempt then took under half a
second.

Is it just me?

Steve

Could be slow-going between AU and NZ, but once cached in NZ it's there straight away if everything domestic is performing all right. This is just speculation, though, as obviously with your sample population of one it isn't statistically significant...

Kind regards,

Helmut.