Someone mentioned theirs was dying and these have come up on an ex-lease clearance site.

There are 3 left, note they're ex-lease so won't be new.

_http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0656/7091/products/Aspire_One_D527_black_grande.jpg?v=1422498456_

 * Intel Atom N570 1.66GHz (Dual Core)
 * Intel NM10 Express
 * 2GB RAM DDR3
 * 320GB SATA HDD
 * NO Optical Drive
 * 10.1” CrystalBrite LED-Backlit Display (1024 x 600) WSVGA
 * Intel GMA 3150
 * Web Cam
 * Wireless
 * VGA, Microphone input, Headphone output, 3x USB, LAN, Card Reader
 * Windows 7 Starter COA *(NO OS Installed)*
 * 30 Day RTB Warranty (Excludes Battery, LCD)
 * *Classed as B-Grade*
 * *Conditions may Include: Missing rubbers on bezel. Minor to Medium
   scratches on palm rest & lid. Minor to Medium scratches on screen. *

They're $100 +GST and freight, so if you want one let me know today please.

===============================

In addition there are these HP thin clients, model t5740

_http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0656/7091/products/hp_t5740_grande.jpg?v=1429677704_

More info _http://www.parkytowers.me.uk/thin/hp/t5740/index.shtml_

     Technical Specs:

 * Intel Atom N280 1.66Ghz processor, with Intel GL40 chipset
 * 1GB DDR3 Ram
 * 2GB DDR3 ATA Flash
 * USB x6
 * RJ45 (Network) x1 gigabit NIC
 * Serial Port x1
 * VGA x1
 * Display Port x1
 * Windows XP Embedded loaded
 * Power cable is not included
 * DOA Warranty

I have a couple of these personally and they're most excellent linux boxes. 2 GB of disk is "enough" for a slim install.
They also run Android-x86 nicely.

They're only $20+GST +Freight each.

Let me know ASAP if you want any, I'll organise, and you can give me cash on pickup.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/