Sorry Dave - Pete's got one and Brett has the other.

There may be more in the future, its hard to know and impossible to predict.

TBH I thought there would be a lot more interest.

Is it that the local geeks are saturated with hardware?
Or the physicallity of a large server is off-putting?
Or that these were too small?
      (unlikely - there was more ram in these boxes than all my own
machines combined!)
Or that the CPUs on offer were AMD64 Opterons not intel ?

Should I be trying for other kit?