Hi Alessandro,

> I'm sorry, there was a mistake in my original post.
> I'm using a Quickcam Fusion.
>
> I've tried also with uvccapture but I get the same message:
> "unable to query device" and if I look in dmesg I see "uvccaputer:
> unknown cmd fd(5) ..."

This seems to be playstation-specific. Could you get me a PS3 to investigate
the problem ? :-)

Seriously, the message is not printed by the Linux UVC driver. I quick search
for the error message in the Linux kernel sources didn't return an meaningful
result. I suspect your kernel is heavily patched, so you might need a Linux
PPC/PS3 developer to look into the issue.

Cheers,

Laurent Pinchart