Hi,
All new logitech models are UVC compliant, this includes all c models:
http://www.quickcamteam.net/devices/logitech_uvc_device_list.pdf

the above list doesn't include the new models yet, but the c310 is
"just" an update on the c300.

In fact I don't think manufacturers are still releasing new models
that aren't uvc compliant.
What you may find are older models (non-uvc) that are re-branded into
some new name for marketing reasons (these are usually low end
products without HD support)

Best regards,
Paulo