Hi Alexey,

Agreed, but bear in mind this patch I submitted is not for inclusion and
merge in the git tree, it is just for testing purpose, it will never be
merged in the git.

This is just a one shot patch to show some informations and then you can
throw it away once you have the informations.

But yes I could make it use the uvc_trace() API, it won't kill me :)

Thanks for your feed back on the patch, do you have the time to test it
on your webcams and to publish part of your syslog ?

Regards,

Yann