Hi!

I have been trying a Logitech Webcam C910 connected to a Linksys
WRT160NL wireless router running a custom OpenWRT firmware.

If I compile the firmware with kernel 2.6.32.48 there's no latency for
fetching the image but it get's distorted as this one:

http://home.galileo.edu/~solca/c910_bizarre.jpg

If I use kernel 3.0.9 the image is right but the I have a multiseconds
(from 1 to 5 secs) latency for getting the whole frame.

I'm not a kernel guy but there's no differences in the ar71xx-ehci
driver between both kernels so I presume is the UVC driver or USB
subsystem.  On x86/x86-64 image is right and no latency.

Can somebody help me to find the problem?

Thank you!
--
 Otto