Hi everybody,

Berlios will unfortunately close on December the 31st. I have thus decided to
move the linux-uvc-devel to SourceForge.

I've filed a support request with SourceForge to mass-subscribe the existing
mailing list members to the new list, while retaining the digest option (other
option may be lost, sorry for the inconvenience). You will likely receive an
e-mail to inform you of your subscription to the new list in the near future.

devel for information about the new list. Please keep using the Berlios list
for now. I will disable it after receiving the mass subscription confirmation,
and ask SourceForge to import the list archives.

--
Best regards,

Laurent Pinchart