On 11/07/14 20:37, Luca Coelho wrote:
On November 7, 2014 9:15:21 PM EET, Johannes Berg<johan...@sipsolutions.net>
wrote:
On Fri, 2014-11-07 at 14:37 +0200, Luca Coelho wrote:

+#if 0
+       struct ieee80211_vendor_radiotap *rtap;
+
+       rtap = (void *)skb_push(skb, sizeof(*rtap) + 8 + 4);
+       /*
+        * Don't enable this code by default as the OUI 00:00:00
+        * is registered to Xerox so we shouldn't use it here, it
+        * might find its way into pcap files.
+        * Note that this code requires the headroom in the SKB
+        * that was allocated earlier.
+        */

Is this #if 0'ed section here on purpose? If yes, maybe explain it in
the commit message?

You're the second person to ask this, but come on ... really? :)

Okay, I know I'm missing something. But i just hate #if 0s, especially when I
don't easily understand the need for them.

Hi Luca,

You should read the comment block in the '#if 0' section. Maybe it helps :-p

Regards,
Arend

johannes