I've been off for a while, but I will download it and use it. Thanks Johannes!!

On 11/06/2014 05:31 PM, Johannes Berg wrote:
On Tue, 2014-11-04 at 15:18 -0500, C. McPherson wrote:
Thanks so much for the info Johannes. I did notice that rx_status was
getting full.  I'll go ahead and put it in skb->data, that's a good idea.
I just sent a patch to restore vendor radiotap stuff in mac80211.

Works for me, and I might actually have a use case for it, but please
tell me if you have issues with it.

johannes