On 2015년 11월 19일 15:19, Dan Carpenter wrote:
On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:05:58AM +0900, Glen Lee wrote:
This patch removes define COMPLEMENT_BOOT in Makefile. The feature was removed
by the following commit but the define was not removed. So remove completely.

b46d68825c2d3af70ad18b53dfed6516e393b7fa
Put some human readable text next to the hash.  The standard thing is to
include only the first 12 characters of the hash.  If there are fewer
than 12 characters then we could get collisions but including the whole
hash is excessive.

Ok, I understand. Thank you for your advise.

regards,
glen lee

This patch removes define COMPLEMENT_BOOT in Makefile. The feature was
removed by commit b46d68825c2d ('staging: wilc1000: remove
COMPLEMENT_BOOT') but the define was not removed. So remove completely.

regards,
dan carpenter