On Mon, 2015-12-14 at 04:00 +0000, Grumbach, Emmanuel wrote:

> This is really weird. I don't see how that could be firmware related.
> BTW, -10.ucode is fairly old :) we have -16.ucode out there.

I guess the question is how we get into this situation to start with?

About the only thing I can imagine is that we fail somehow during
initialization (without printing any other message) and higher layers
like wpa_supplicant/network-manager/... simply try to bring up the
device over and over again?

johannes