Ben,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:24 AM, Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com> wrote:
> On 01/07/2016 08:19 AM, David Mosberger wrote:
>>
>> We are seeing a curious issue where WLAN connectivity sometimes
>> gets stuck until a "wpa_cli reassociate" command is issued.
>>
>> At the WPA level, everything appears to be working fine)
>> (see thread starting at
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/hostap/2016-January/034454.html).
>
> I don't remember seeing you mention the driver and NIC you are using.
>
> I think this is likely a driver bug, so please provide that info.

Sure, we're using rtl8192cu.  I started out suspecting a driver bug as
well, but since we're processing management frames during those
"stuck" periods just fine (see
debug output in
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/hostap/2016-January/034459.html),
I'm not so sure anymore.  Like mac80211, we have patched rtl8192cu
driver with current
bug-fixes already.

  --david
--