Hello, everyone

I'm a master student and I currently work on designing an algorithm
for reducing the power consumption when a mobile device is associated
to multiple Access Points that operate on the same channel.

I tried to design my algorithm around the prima driver [1] but I
noticed that the power save feature is fully implemented in the
firmware (Beacon Mode Power Save). Unfortunately, the firmware is
closed-source and I can't do any modifications.

Is there any Qualcomm representative reading this mailing list that
could help me get a possible solution for the above problem?

[1] https://source.codeaurora.org/quic/la

Thank you,
Doru