> Hi,
>
> On 09/20/2016 08:22 AM, Volker Mische wrote:
>> On 09/20/2016 07:39 AM, Emmanuel Grumbach wrote:

>>> We tried a few times to debug those, but they take a very long time to debug
>>> since typically we need lots of reproductions and the firmware team
>>> doesn't always
>>> the time to look at the data immediately so in the end, the people who
>>> reported this
>>> originally went away.
>>> Note that 40MHz on 2.4GHz is not an optimal configuration in crowded
>>> environment,
>>> but if you live in a place where you are pretty much the only one using
>>> those
>>> frequencies, then, it can be beneficial.
>>
>> It's at home. I normally see only one other wifi (I need to check which
>> frequency that one is using).
>>

>>> What you can try is to disable low power states (by using power_scheme
>>> in iwlmvm) and see if it helps.
>>
>> I will try that.
>
> I've set the iwlmvm power_scheme to 1 (and allowed the 40Mhz
> connection). First I thought it's good, but after a while the queue
> still got stuck. Especially after waking up from a suspend (not sure if
> that matters).

Ok - good to know.

> What are the next steps?

can you try to unplug the power cord? I had reports that said that
this can help. Again, just a debug step to give us a hint of what you
can be experiencing.
Besides this, we need to go for firmware debugging. But as I said,
don't expect this to be fast and easy. Please open a bug in
bugzilla.kernel.org. CC linuxw...@intel.com and we will guide you
there on how to provide the information we need.