This is the ninth iteration of my attempts to reorder the TXQ dequeue
path to avoid issues with reorder-sensitive operations. This version is
split into two patches; the first one moves ieee80211_tx_dequeue() to
avoid adding function stubs at the top of tx.c.
Changes since v8:
- Don't add function stubs to the beginning of tx.c
- Don't use control.hw_key from the dequeued packet, since that can go
away while the packet is queued. Instead, run the select_key handler
on dequeue and use the key from that.
- Change places that check tin.backlog_packets as an indication of
whether the TXQ has anything queued to also look at the 'frags' queue.
- Don't change the order of the select_key handler with respect to the
- Rebase on current mac80211-next tree.
Toke Høiland-Jørgensen (2):
mac80211: Move ieee802111_tx_dequeue() to later in tx.c
mac80211: Move reorder-sensitive TX handlers to after TXQ dequeue
include/net/mac80211.h | 2 +
net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h | 8 ++
net/mac80211/rx.c | 4 +-
net/mac80211/sta_info.c | 10 +-
net/mac80211/tx.c | 335 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------------
net/mac80211/util.c | 11 +-
6 files changed, 256 insertions(+), 114 deletions(-)