On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 08:49:45AM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-10-11 at 11:28 +0200, Felix Fietkau wrote:
> > The recent commit that moved around TX handlers dropped the sequence
> > number allocation at the end of ieee80211_tx_dequeue and calls
> > ieee80211_tx_h_sequence instead (for the non-fast-xmit case).
> > However, it did not change the fast-xmit sequence allocation
> > condition
> > in ieee80211_xmit_fast_finish, which skipped seqno alloc if
> > intermediate
> > tx queues are being used.
> >
> > Drop the now obsolete condition.
> Hm. I don't know what tree you're looking at, but it looks like I *did*
> in fact resolve this correctly; the (now) erroneous condition doesn't
> exist in mac80211 nor in mac80211-next (nor net, net-next, linux).
> It does seem to exist in wireless-testing, but that's not something I
> can control.

Sorry about that, I should've rechecked this after Johannes did the merge.
I applied this patch (to wireless-testing) and pushed tag wt-2016-10-12.
Let me know of any further issues.

As a check I also diffed against mac80211-next/master and found additional
merge damage in the diff which I fixed up.  Once the merge window closes
in a few days, I'll resync to the masters of all the trees.

Bob Copeland %% http://bobcopeland.com/