From: Jes Sorensen <jes.soren...@redhat.com>

Hi,

This patch works around the issue with 8192eu and 8723bu devices not
being able to reconnect. It is still not clear why this fails, and
looking at rtlwifi it does issue the command for 8192ee and 8723be
devices.

Until we have a better idea of what is going on, I have commented out
the offending code. I prefer not deleting it until we have a better
understanding of why this is causing issues.

Credits to Barry Day for tracking down and isolating the issue.

Kalle, not sure if this can make it to 4.9, but if it's possible it
would be ideal since this is causing real issues in the field.

Cheers,
Jes

Jes Sorensen (1):
  rtl8xxxu: Work around issue with 8192eu and 8723bu devices not
    reconnecting

 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_core.c | 8 ++++++++
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)

--
2.7.4