On 12/05/2016 06:08 AM, Johannes Berg wrote:
On Tue, 2016-11-29 at 10:07 -0800, gree...@candelatech.com wrote:
From: Ben Greear <gree...@candelatech.com>

For non-station devices.  This gives at least some useful
summary in some cases (especially when we know AP has only one
station attached, for instance).

I never saw the point in having ethtool statistics for something you
can get elsewhere, but I'm certainly not making it return a random
station's data disregarding everything else. At least the existing ones
are sums so that all stations are taken into account...

Unless I screwed up, this patch also returns an average.

But, easy enough to carry out of tree, and my use case for this
is pretty specific.

Thanks,
Ben

--