On 2017-02-08 10:54, Arend Van Spriel wrote:
On 2-2-2017 22:33, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
From: Rafał Miłecki <ra...@milecki.pl>

This will allow getting struct device reference from the passed
brcmf_pub for the needs of dev_err. More detailed messages are really
important for home routers which frequently have 2 (or even 3) wireless
cards supported by brcmfmac.

Note that all calls are yet to be updated as for now brcmf_err macro
always passes NULL. This will be handled in following patch to make this
change easier to review.

I prefer brcmf_err() to have struct device reference directly instead of
using brcmf_pub. That would remove the need for patches 5 till 7 as bus
specific code already has struct device. So I have acked the first three
patches, but would like to revise 8 and 9.

Kalle,

I acked the first three patches. Can those three still go in for 4.11?

Sounds OK to me. Kalle, I ack Arend's request if it isn't too late.