On 11/18/2017 01:50 AM, Rákosi Gergely wrote:
Hello,

I put in to blacklist the module rtlwifi and rtl8723be, and now I get:
- kde's networkmanager did not recognize wireless devices
- in the messages log there are the following :
"registered new interface driver rtl8xxxu
Bluetooth: hci0: rtl : Direct firmware load for
rtl_bt/rtl8723b_config.bin failed with error -2
- ifconfig give no wireless devices (wlp2s0 or wlan0)

If I blacklist only rtlwifi then load the rtl8723be module like normal.

That is exactly what is expected. You can ignore that missing rtl_bt/rtl8723b_config.bin. The BT part of the RTL8723BE does not need a "config.bin". A patch was sent to the BT group to get rid of that message, but it seems to be lost somewhere.

Larry