Hi Johannes,

sorry for introducing that error, but I'm a bit confused by the
workqueue documentation.
My assumption was, that deleting hwsim radios is reclaiming memory, and
since this queue does nothing else it would save/necessary to set this flag.

Maybe a hint in the documentation, that a work item on a WQ_MEM_RECLAIM
queue must not call flush of an !WQ_MEM_RECLAIM queue would be nice.
Maybe it's kind of obvious, but there is also a reminder not to forget
that flag, if a queue may have work items that reclaim memory.

Again sorry for not seeing the warning on my test system ...

kind regards

Benjamin

--
M.Sc. Benjamin Beichler

Universität Rostock, Fakultät für Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut für Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik

University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE

Richard-Wagner-Straße 31
18119 Rostock
Deutschland/Germany

phone: +49 (0) 381 498 - 7278