On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 12:54 PM, Arend van Spriel
<arend.vanspr...@broadcom.com> wrote:
> Yup. Windows firmware talks NDIS. If you run 'strings 4345r6rtecdc.bin |
> tail -1' you can see the firmware build target and it likely has 'ndis' in
> it.

43455c0-roml/sdio-ag-ndis-vista-pktfilter-d0c-pno-aoe-p2p-dhdoid-ndoe-gtkoe-mfp-proptxstatus-dmatxrc-keepalive-ap-ampduretry-pclose-txbf

Yes, ndis. So no easy way to run the same firmware on the 2 OSes.

> Now are you using BT as well on this device? Another suggestion I got is to
> disable transmit beamforming which brcmfmac enables by default. Not sure if
> this device supports it, but could you try the patch below.

Thanks for the ideas. I had already tried with the bluetooth disabled
- no change there.
Also reproduced the problem after applying your patch.

Daniel