Hello,

Allow me to ask you the following question:

I have laptop with: "02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 7265 (rev 59)".
For this device I found firmware iwlwifi-7265-ucode-25.30.14.0.tgz.

My problem is following: This firmware was created for kernel 4.2+, but I am using Centos 7 with kernels a la 3.10. Therefore I see during booting and after switch off some
problematic messages a la:
capa flags index 3 larger than supported by driver  or
failed to remove key (2, ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff) from hardware ...

Wi-fi works properly, not to look on the previous messages.

My question to you: do you have in schedule to include proper firmware also for
centos 7/redhat 7?

Regards,
                 Dusan