On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 12:14 PM, Stanislaw Gruszka <sgrus...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 08:45:20PM +0200, Hans Ulli Kroll wrote:
>> here are my changes for working 5Ghz band and more USB ID's form my side
>
> I applied the changes and pushed to github repo.
>
> Thanks
> Stanislaw

Hi all,

brief update on mt76x2u support in mt76 driver: I added the support
for tx/rx data channels and I am able to successfully connect to an
unencrypted AP.
I extended the usb utility layer that can be used to support mt76x0 in
mt76 driver. Moreover I reused as mach as I can mt76x2 routines since
the register map is pretty similar with the one used by mt7612u and
similar chipsets (for the moment I just exported requested symbols).
Next steps are add encryption support and improve driver stability.

Regards,
Lorenzo