On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 01:52:43AM +0530, Ajay Singh wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> We all are working on submitting and reviewing patches for wilc1000 in
> staging driver for quite some time.
>
> We would like to have feedback on the next steps to bring wilc1000
> driver closer to move into the wireless subsystem tree.

<snip>

It is the middle of the merge window, combined with all of the 1ltf
crap, and other stable stuff.  Can you wait until after the merge window
for this please?  There's nothing we can do now anyway.  Submit the rest
of your pending patches, get those merged and then we can review the
code to see what you have left to do.

thanks,

greg k-h