Applied 2, 4, 8, 10, 11 as fixes.
Applied 1, 3, 5, 6, 7,

As Kalle pointed out, 20-28 are corrupted, so you need to resend; 22 was
already in the tree, no need to resend that one.

Please respin patch 20 ("mac80211: fix saving a few HE values") to use
FIELD_GET() to avoid such problems in the future. Or perhaps just use
le32_get_bits(), avoiding the explicit conversion first, I think the
compiler will probably do something sane either way.

While you're resending, please fix the kernel-doc in patch 19.

Please resend patches 9 and 12 as well, addressing my comments on it.

Still haven't looked at patch 12 because I remember some ordering issues
and need to double-check that.

johannes