On 8/29/2018 10:17 PM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
Hi Arend,

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 at 10:31, Arend van Spriel
<arend.vanspr...@broadcom.com> wrote:
On 6/25/2018 6:40 AM, Rafał Miłecki wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 at 13:48, Rafał Miłecki <zaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2018 at 20:45, Arend van Spriel
<arend.vanspr...@broadcom.com> wrote:
Here a couple of patches in preparation of monitor mode support. It
is mostly about querying firmware for support. While at it I stumbled
upon the fact that 160MHz was not completely implemented in the driver
so there is a patch for that as well.

The first two patches are actually some changes to the patches that
Rafal submitted. So this series depend on:

[V3,2/2] brcmfmac: handle monitor mode marked msgbuf packets [1]

These apply to the master branch of the wireless-drivers-next repository.

[1] https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10474799/

I find it pointless to submit fixes for patches that weren't accepted
yet. Let's work on improving original patches while they are still
pending.

I sent V4 with changes pointed our by Arend. That obsoletes all (?)
monitor patches from this patchset. I believe it was cleaner to
improve original patchset (not pushed yet).

My suggestion is to apply patches 3/6 and 4/6 (they aren't monitor
related) and drop the others.

Well. Given that Kalle prefers applying "all-or-nothing" I will resubmit
the series addressing the issues you found.

Would you have a moment to resubmit these 2 patches or do you mind if I do that?

Found a moment. Should be in patchwork now.

Regards,
Arend