Dear Jean-Pierre,

Thank you for getting back to me.

My regulatory settings are working, and so the errors might not be very
important - however, it is important that know why they are happening.

> Code 234 => exit(-EINVAL)
> Could be that crda is started in a context where the COUNTRY environment
> variable is invalid, or started with an argument (crda must be run without
> argument).

This is very a good suggestion - I can see that my COUNTRY environment is not
set. However, when I set COUNTRY the error code gets replaced with -7.

The CRDA always reports errors on startup, but my wireless regulatory domains
are working normally. For example I can change them using the following
commands:-
 # iw reg set XX
 # iw reg get

Why do I still get warnings if the underlying mechanism is working OK?

Best,
Adam