Am 25.09.2018 um 09:41 schrieb Martin Willi:
> This small series fixes two issues for cleaning up hwsim radios. The
> first one is rather easy to hit when terminating namespaces with many
> hwsim radios. The second one affects destroy-on-close users only.
>
> Given that the use of a work-queue for deferred cleanup with namespaces
> has been and still is tricky to get right, this series switches these
> users to a synchronous cleanup in hwsim; The removal of that work-queue
> is in a dedicated commit in case we want to skip that in backports.

Indeed, this is a much better solution. I wasn't that happy with the
workqueue thing, but I didn't know a better solution :-)

I see no errors at review, but I currently cannot test it quickly.

> Martin Willi (3):
>   mac80211_hwsim: fix locking when iterating radios during ns exit
>   mac80211_hwsim: fix race in radio destruction from netlink notifier
>   mac80211_hwsim: drop now unused work-queue from hwsim
>
>  drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.c | 44 +++++++++++----------------
>  1 file changed, 17 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)

kind regards

Benjamin

--
M.Sc. Benjamin Beichler

Universität Rostock, Fakultät für Informatik und Elektrotechnik
Institut für Angewandte Mikroelektronik und Datentechnik

University of Rostock, Department of CS and EE
Institute of Applied Microelectronics and CE

Richard-Wagner-Straße 31
18119 Rostock
Deutschland/Germany

phone: +49 (0) 381 498 - 7278