+ Jouni

I forgot this was dangling:

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 12:52 PM Johannes Berg <johan...@sipsolutions.net> wrote:
> So I guess you'd have to figure out what operations the drivers need to
> support then? I'm not even sure how wpa_s would handle this for SME
> offload devices.

I'm not intimately familiar with FT, but it looks like the only thing
wpa_supplicant is asking for is NL80211_CMD_UPDATE_FT_IES. I see
exactly one driver that implements this, but there's no flag for it.
Well, I guess we could just run the command and look for EOPNOTSUPP...

Jouni also claims [1] that there are plenty of out-of-tree non-SME
drivers that support FT. Android drivers may not be directly relevant
to upstream, but this topic does affect our ability to use
wpa_supplicant generically.

Brian

[1] http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/hostap/2019-April/039951.html