Good morning,

I am using a linux VM on Windows 10 (virtual box & debian).
I am trying to build a linux  kernel for raspberry2 based on
https://medium.com/@meronz/learning-yocto-part-1-a989f4340e90 (
https://medium.com/@meronz/learning-yocto-part-1-a989f4340e90 )
$ mkdir -p yocto/sources && cd yocto/sources
$ git clone -b pyro git://git.yoctoproject.org/poky.git
$ git clone -b pyro git://git.yoctoproject.org/meta-raspberrypi.git

After configuring the local.conf and bblayers.conf, when i use bitbake in my
build path:
bitbake rpi-hwup-image

I have the error :
ERROR: The following required tools (as specified by HOSTTOOLS) appear to be
unavailable in PATH, please install them
in order to proceed
gawk

Did you have this issue? What did i miss?

Thank you